Understand your body & mind in a whole new way. Be inspired by the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
I received repeated questions of which disease I specialized? In fact, our body is an integral system, which cannot be treated apart. The organs are related to each other, they should be handled equally.
My belief in “Achieving a Balance of Our Body” with a “Personalized Approach” in a “Gradual Healing Process” is the essential part in the high success rate of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture & Tuina.
The number of treatments varies based on the difference of individuals, nature of the problems, and duration they have had the issue.
• pain management • arthritis, rheumatic diseases, other musculoskeletal problems, paralysis
• headache & migraine, insomnia, anxiety, depression, & other mental conditions
• chronic fatigue syndromes, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol
• Infertility, gynecological problems, prenatal & postnatal care
• respiratory conditions, skin problems, allergies, urinary conditions, hepatitis, gastro-intestinal disorders
• immune system deficiency, reducing the side effect of, chemotherapy & radiation, treatments, & more
Our body is an integral system, which cannot be treated apart. The organs are related to each other, they should be handled equally.
With more than ten year experiences as a practitioner in both Western medicine and Chinese medicine, YiYi Wang is good in acupuncture, Tuina (Massage therapy TCM style), Osteopathy and Chinese herbal medicine. She treats patients with passion and heart. She can help with but not limited to Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Medicated Food Supporting Treatment. READ MORE…